Perfect Scrambled Eggs with Black Truffle
- 4 large eggs
- 100ml pure cream
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp butter
- 15g Black truffle
- Slice of toasted sourdough
- Combine eggs, cream, salt and pepper and whisk thoroughly.
- Heat a medium sized non stick pan over a medium to high heat. Once hot, add butter to pan.
- Once butter has melted, pour egg mixture into the pan and let sit for 20-30 seconds until it has cooked slightly on the bottom. Using a spatula/wooden spoon, slowly drag the edges of the egg towards the middle of the pan (let the uncooked egg mixture flow onto the pan – you may need to tilt the pan slightly on an angle to allow the uncooked egg mixture to flow easily onto the pan). Again, wait 20 seconds and then slowly drag the cooked egg mixture into the middle of the pan. Repeat this motion until the eggs are just cooked.
- Turn off the heat and let the eggs sit in the pan for another 20 seconds to continue cooking.
- Serve with freshly toasted bread and a good amount of grated fresh Black truffle.