Kingfish Ceviche with Coconut, Avocado, Chilli and Kaffir Lime
- 150g kingfish, diced into 1-1.5cm cubes
- 100g avocado, diced into 1-1.5cm cubes
- 100ml coconut and lime milk (see recipe)
- 1 kaffir lime leaf, finely sliced
- 1/2 long red chilli (seeds removed) finely diced
Coconut and lime milk
- 50ml coconut milk
- 25ml lime juice
- 25ml white wine vinegar
- 10ml fish sauce
- 1/2 tsp caster sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Coriander leaves
- Kaffir lime leaves, finely sliced
- Corn chips (optional)
- Mix all of the coconut and lime milk ingredients together. Add the kingfish to the coconut and lime milk and leave to stand for 10 minutes.
- Take the kingfish out of the milk but reserve the liquid.
- Combine the kingfish with the remaining ceviche ingredients and pile into a shallow bowl. Pour over remaining coconut and lime milk.
- Top ceviche with fresh coriander leaves and more finely sliced kaffir lime.