Creamy Black Truffle Spaghetti
- 150g fresh Spaghetti pasta
- 100ml pure cream
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- 15g Black Truffle, grated
- 1/8 tsp fresh vanilla bean
- 2 tbsp parmesan, grated
- Freshly shaved Black Truffle
- Cook the fresh spaghetti in a large pot of heavily salted, boiling water until al dente.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat a medium sized non stick pan over a low heat. Add the olive oil and the garlic. Cook the garlic until soft but not brown. add remaining ingredients and stir to combine. Turn off the heat and leave until pasta is ready to be added.
- Once the pasta has cooked, using tongs remove the pasta from the pot of water – drain slightly but keep it wet. Place pasta into the truffle cream sauce.
- Give the pan a swirl and combine well with the tongs (Add more of the pasta cooking water, 1 tablespoon at a time, to loosen the sauce slightly).
- Arrange the creamy pasta onto two serving plates and top each plate with two shavings of fresh Black Truffle.
This looks incredible Tessa!!! Thanks heaps for sharing and keep up your great work xx